Monday, October 19, 2009

Prep

Okay, back to business. Now that the suite is done and I have a brief reprieve from the craziness at work, I can finally concentrate on my other creative outlet. With our first holiday craft show just over a month away, I want to make sure I give myself a head start by getting the most difficult pieces done first.
While I still love beading jewelry and will be selling it at the shows again this year, Kas and I decided to sell more of our fine silver work this year. I'm hoping it'll set us apart from a lot of other jewelry artists and besides that, it's just more fun to do.
It's also a lot more labour intensive. Working with precious metal clay is a multi-stage process. One piece can take up to a week to produce. Fortunately, with this nice little assembly line process I've got going on, I can get about 6 or 7 done at a time.
I've never had so much stock all at once and I just had to take a picture since they all look so pretty together. Can't wait to see how this amount times 5 looks on our craft table.
So here is the latest batch from the last couple of weeks.


reversible fine silver photo pendants a la frost collections

1 comment:

lesley [smidgebox] said...

so so pretty. can't wait to see them all at the show!