Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Unstoppable Dance Party!

You may have seen this already, but my husband sent me a link to this YouTube video yesterday and every time I watch it puts a big smile on my face. It was filmed at the Sasquatch festival in Washington state. We've all probably had similar experiences at outdoor music festivals, where the collective energy of thousands of people listening to music can break the barriers people wouldn't normally consider breaking. But I've never seen one man create such a chain reaction of uninhibited fun. Wish I had been there.
Listen here for a clip of the music that inspired the most awesome dance party, Santogold's Unstoppable.

3 comments:

Little Willow said...

This video just made my day! I found you through http://smidgebox.blogspot.com.
Love your work too :-)

Marie Wyatt said...

Thanks! Lesley at Smidgebox is a great friend of mine!
I've just come back from a visit to your blog. It's great! Added to my faves...

jenn brisson said...

this is too great not to share... totally made me smile... almost teary eyed, too for some reason. Thanks for sharing!!!