Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cottage Chic

I'm dreaming of a day when the burden of my dual mortgage will release me long enough to buy some of these fabulous items that I need need need for the new home to feel complete.
Alright, so maybe I don't need the almost $3000 desk but it's my dream so I get to need what I want, k?


barrel stave pot rack by alpine wine design
what a perfect accessory for a small kitchen space. i love everything in their shop but this one item i keep coming back to as a favourite. rustic beauty and practicality!



painted wood crate by extra virgin home
this is a fantastic little multi purpose piece that i can easily see collecting seashells and driftwood from my beach trips or little odds and bits from my jewelry supplies.



vintage metal drawers by extra virgin home
these would make the perfect storage for my garage studio. durable, versatile and they still manage to be pretty.



the surrender desk by the ruppel design group
surrender i would if i could to this beautiful example of craftsmanship. I love all the cubbies and drawers and how it all perfectly tucks away behind the drop leaf table.

No comments: