Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fan Page

Hey, guess what? I found a new time suck on the internet. Didn't think it was possible, but there it is. The Facebook fan page.
I started one last night for Frost and so far I have 10, count 'em, 10 fans. Okay, so results are not as impressive as Twitter but what I do like is looking at the pages of people who've fanned me and finding some really interesting work there as well. If you have a business and are already on Facebook, you may as well join. It's pretty simple. But since I'm too lazy?busy? which is it? I'll just point you in the direction of a tutorial to get you up and running with your fan page.
And while I've got you here, scroll on down to the bottom of the page on the right hand side and fan me why don'tcha?
Thanks!
Facebook fan page tutorial and info here.

No comments: