Wednesday, July 8, 2009

State of the Animation

What a week, what a week. What a summer it's going to be...
So I haven't posted in awhile (if you consider a week awhile) and I started to feel a bit guilty. My day job has consumed me and I'm not finding much time for anything but animating, thinking about animating and last night, dreaming about animating. Aaargh.
It's not all bad. I do my best work under pressure and I like to problem solve so this project at work is giving those skills some overtime. It's also got me thinking about my craft. I post a lot of inspiration for my jewelry design here but I thought it would be nice to revisit some of the work that has helped mold the animator in me since I was a child. Even if you aren't an animator, check out this great blog as I'm sure you'll appreciate this.


Mary Blair's conceptual paintings for Alice in Wonderland are my favourites


Glen Keane rough from Tarzan - oh, to be able to draw like that!

No comments: