Saturday, February 20, 2010

#7 - Sunshine


my hubby, on the beach in kits

The weather gods have truly outdone themselves this time. After a predicted gloomy forecast and problems with the lack of snow at Cypress, I'm amazed at how well things have turned out weather wise. I mean, you can't ask for a better week. The last few days have been cloudless and warm, perfect for the thousands of people out and about in our city. Dubbed "the Spring Olympics", I've heard few complaints from the people who came here expecting a cold and wintery Canada. What better way to dispel the myth that we all live in igloos and ride dogsleds.
This is my Vancouver and I love it!

a gorgeous day for competitors atop cypress mountain


cherry blossoms, out a bit early this year

it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

No comments: