Friday, February 26, 2010

#8 - Mounties!



Phew! Finally a spare moment to sit and post my latest photos. It's been non-stop around here, what with finishing a huge project at work and entertaining family members who are in town for the Olympics. It's really exhausting, which is a side-effect I wasn't expecting from these games you know, since I'm not competing and all. I think it's just overwhelming, in a good way mind you, but tiring nonetheless. Constant expense of energy and opportunities that you feel can't be missed - like this opportunity for some great photos.





The RCMP musical ride is something I hadn't seen since I was a kid so when a friend mentioned it was happening down at the Olympic cauldron, we pretty much dropped everything and went. Glad I did - I got some great pictures and it was really cool to see the Mounties in all their regalia. Doesn't get much more Canadian than that, eh?



1 comment:

lesley [smidgebox] said...

oh man, i LOVE the musical ride! i probably saw it when i was about 9 and was back east. so cool, wish I'd known it was happening here. love the pics, the sword closeup is cool.