Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Frost on the Front Page of Etsy!

Hooray! We made it on the front page today. I do a little happy dance whenever this happens. It doesn't happen often so I'm always thrilled.
I'm especially excited because the pendant that was featured is one from our new line of textile jewelry. Since we bought the kiln, Kas and I have been experimenting with different ways of working with metal clay. I saw this beautiful silk cord in the bead store and bought it not knowing how I would end up using it. Turns out it looks really nice coiled up into a bezel. The colour combination for the Printemps pendant is my fav, but we're working on some other seasonally inspired colour combos too. We've got summer covered with our Dog Days pendant. Now we just have to come up with fall and winter.
Anyhow, just thought I'd share this since it really brightened my day!