Monday, September 21, 2009

West Coast Blackbird


came back from tofino to find this tofino birdy in the gift guides!

Well, we're all back from Tofino in one piece! After 5 days of wedding fun on the west coast, I am now pouring over 300 or so photos I took of my best friend's big day. I'd like to feature more details of Kas's wedding in my next post, including the post-reception excitement that included some faulty wiring and a hasty evacuation.
Upon my return from that adventure, I was pleasantly surprised to find one of our encaustic paintings nominated in Etsy's blog, the Storque. Readers were asked to vote on their favourite woodland themed items and though we didn't come in first place we ended up with a respectable number of votes and a place in Etsy's coveted Gift Guides!
Thanks to everyone who nominated and voted for our West Coast Blackbird!

No comments: